Researching insurance can be time-consuming and confusing, especially for busy entrepreneurs. As such, it tends to be forgotten…until someone asks you for it. We know entrepreneurs, we were a start up too, and so we make protecting your business as easy as possible.
Knowing that insurance is one of a hundred things on your mind as you operate your business, we interact with the aim to understand, advise and provide the right coverage, and then broker on your behalf. Efficiency, ease and quick-turnaround are critical for you and we deliver to satisfy you and your vendors, clients, lenders, landlords and lessors.
We aren’t going to hide behind online applications with questions or terms you don’t understand. We will have a conversation with you to fully understand your needs; and we will advise and educate.
How We Can Help
Rather than product dump or list a bunch of insurance coverages, call us for help and we will explain how to:
- Protect your business appropriately to reflect your industry, size and needs
- Establish values – repair and replace your property quickly
- Explain co-insurance – understand and avoid penalties by insuring to value
- Choose the right deductibles
- Calculate business interruption – insuring your cash flow for when you need it most
- Draft contracts – what risks can you transfer to third parties? What risks have you assumed?
- Decide on liability coverage that corresponds with and protects your operations
What Do I Need?
- Protection of physical assets and your business – in the early growth stages, physical assets and commercial general liability (CGL) are typical coverages you need to get started
- Leasehold improvements coverage – if you lease your space, let us review your lease agreement to determine the coverages your landlord requires you to carry
- Commercial General Liability (CGL) – covers injuries that you or your product cause to people or property for which you are responsible
- Errors & Omissions Liability (E&O) -As a professional there may be much more that could go wrong and leave you financially responsible. This coverage will defend and indemnify for professional negligence
Protection At All Stages of Growth
As you grow, so do the types of risk and the corresponding kinds of insurance needed. At various points you should look into Directors & Officers Liability, Cyber Liability, Employee Theft, Employment Practices Liability, Patent Infringement and possibly others. We will help you navigate through these changes.
When something goes wrong, we know how to present a claim to get it paid quickly and without issue. If it is not going well, we step in and manage the process and advocate for you.
Globally relevant and backed by global capital, we search our top-tier Canadian sources of capital, and utilize our Gallagher partners across the globe, to locate the most efficient, highest quality policy in the world for you. Our global network is your competitive advantage.
We don’t have a call centre, we have professionals who care more.
Our dedicated team has specialized experience insuring small business and start-ups clients. We also partner with financially secure ‘A’ rated insurers and work alongside lenders to ensure your insurance meets everyone`s requirements.