Auto insurance is regulated by the Provincial Government. There are mandatory coverages and limits that are required within the personal auto policy. Our personal insurance advisors can easily guide you through your coverage options and design a personalized policy that fits your needs.
At Pearson Dunn Insurance, we make it easy for you to understand your auto insurance options. We offer independent advice that will help you evaluate your insurance options, so we can design a custom fit policy that provides you with the coverage you need at a competitive price.
- Liability coverage: Purchase an increase from the Provincial minimum to protect you in case of lawsuit.
- Accident Benefits: Increased limits available for your income replacement, medical/rehab, death benefits, etc.
- Collision Coverage: In the event that collision, fire or theft leaves you without a vehicle, this additional coverage allows you to rent a vehicle immediately.
- Comprehensive coverage: This optional coverage protects your vehicle against fire, theft, windshield breaks, stone chips, and malicious damage or vandalism done to your vehicle while parked.
- Loss of Use: This protection pays for the use of a rental car while yours is being repaired or replaced after an insured loss.
- Waiver of Depreciation: If you drive a new or high value car, this protection is especially valuable to you and helps you avoid payment of a depreciated value on your vehicle in the event of an insured loss.
- OPCF44 Family Protection: This endorsement protects you and your passengers in the event of an accident with under-insured motorists who have lower limits of liability than you. You will receive payments according to your limit of liability
Work with a team you can trust.
Ill-fitting insurance can be almost as worthless as no insurance. This is especially true for busy individuals who have more in their lives to look after.
Our team specializes in assisting you to understand, update and optimize your coverage. Our review will also respect your lifestyle, personal values and goals.
Our Personal Insurance Team
We invite you to learn more about how our Personal Services team can help you by contacting your Pearson Dunn representative at your earliest convenience.