Snowmobiles can be added as an extension of your personal property insurance policy, while motorcycles, ATVs and RVs can be insured under specialized coverage.
At Pearson Dunn Insurance, we make it easy for you to understand your insurance options. We offer independent advice that will help you evaluate your insurance options, so we can design a custom fit policy that provides you with the coverage you need at a competitive price.
- Liability coverage limits- purchase an increase from the Provincial minimum to protect you in case of lawsuit
- Accident benefits- increased limits available for your income replacement, medical/rehab, death benefits, etc.
- Collision coverage – optional coverage that pays the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle if damaged in an accident
- Comprehensive coverage- optional coverage that protects your vehicle against fire, theft, vandalism, etc
- OPCF44- use same definition as under auto section
Work with a team you can trust.
Ill-fitting insurance can be almost as worthless as no insurance. This is especially true for busy, successful individuals who have more in their lives to look after.
Our team specializes in assisting you to understand, update and optimize your coverage. Our review will also respect your lifestyle, personal values and goals.